Felt and Fabric



I ordered some stuff to make some tote bags - I'm playing around with ideas for my etsy shop that I'd like to open in November.

I ordered some organic cotton from Funky Fabrix, and some beautiful felt from Winterwood. I bought the commercially dyed felt, but may try some hand dyed felt next time, it looks gorgeous.

I've been struggling with a cold for the last couple of days, but today I bought a desk. We don't have a car, but the shop let us borrow a trolley, which we used to wheel the flat pack boxes home. I then spent the whole afternoon building the desk, while The Boy baked banana bran muffins! I've started putting all my crafting supplies on the desk, but will work more on that tomorrow.

Tonight I think it will be an early night, I hate feeling all stuffed up!


1 comment:

Bron said...

Lovely coloured felt you have there.....always nice to set up some new spaces. Hope you are feeling better soon. Xxx