My Knitting and Crochet Time - 2KCBWDAY7

I've made a Polyvore set illustrating my knitting and crochet time. I would usually wear jeans and a T-shirt, and maybe a cardigan or hoodie if it's cold. I like to knit sitting on the couch in our loungeroom, looking out at our courtyard with little colourful snapdragons. I like to glance at my tropical fish, swimming in the tank,which is next to the couch. I get distracted by books and the internet!

I listen to:

Triple J An Australian radio station

Cast on A knitting podcast by Brenda Dayne
So Frenchy, So Chic A CD collection of cool French tunes

I drink:
T2 Blue Mountains Loose leaf black tea with a hint of sweetness
Dr Stuarts Wild Fennel Tea Tea bags with a strong licorice flavour

........................................................................................

And so ends Knitting and Crochet Blog week. I've had a lot of fun, blogging every single day, and reading other people's blogs too. I've learnt that it doesn't take as long to create a blog post as I thought, so I should just get to it! My most popular topics were my easiest, which proves that you should blog about what you love! I knew my unfinished socks would be a popular post, as it was always a joke at my knitting group night, and although I struggled on the creative day, once I decided to just take photos of my gorgeous alpaca toy, it was easy and effective.

In fact, if you were one of the people that loved my cute little alpaca, I am going to make him a regular fetaure of my blog! Whenever I travel, I'll bring him along, and have some fun photos of him in front of landmarks and tourist attractions. It should be fun!

10 comments:

Moonie said...

I love your illustration! It is very creative, and brought a smile to my face. Now I'm off to read more by you :)

Rogue Butterfly said...

I did like your lama very much, seeing him more would be fun!

Naomi said...

fab picture! fennel tea sounds yummy,might try this to beat my knitting/coffee issues

Miss Elle said...

I love the picture! It really captures what you like to do :)

Anonymous said...

The picture is so cute and I can't wait to see the alpaca more XD

Nancy McCarroll said...

Great illustration! With all your travels, bet you have some nice momentos to look at while you craft, too, as well as sipping your tea!

Stefanie said...

What a cool picture to show where you knit! I'm envious of your wonderful chair and view. That is such an inspirational spot to knit.

Anonymous said...

That's a cool collage of your knitting time! Congrats on finishing blog week -- I agree, it was a lot of fun.

lauren said...

oh fennel tea!! That sounds fantastic.

Gaby said...

Love this! Thanks so much for your comment over at my blog. That's a sweet story about your boyfriend. It's the littlest things that show love, I think. xx